Saturday, September 17, 2016

Testing and Welcome

Hi. Welcome to my new blog, "World Of Peacecraft!"

This is primarily a test to make sure I can post, but I'll tell you a little bit about what this blog is going to be like in the meantime.

I chose the name "World Of Peacecraft" not because I play World of Warcraft (I don't), but because I hope that discussions around this blog go peacefully. There are some rather controversial subjects I will be blogging about. Respectful disagreement with some of the opinions I present here is fine, but I don't want to be insulted (or insult anyone else) the way that I likely would be if I published a video form of these writings on YouTube.

That's the disclaimer, so now let's get on to the good part.

I'm 21 years old, and I'm a very passionate fan of several stories and film franchises. This blog is going to contain reviews for new films I see, reflections on old films I've seen, detailed analysis of some of my favorite films, and the like.

There will also some posts about art, music, chess, and comics, which are also among my passions. I am currently a music performance major in college, so expect to see a fair amount of music-related posts as well.

I think that covers everything, so hope you enjoy reading! I will try to update at least once a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment